Load Error - hover_manowar

hover_manowar
gem-git

Error Loading File hover_manowar.rb
Error: #<Errno::EACCES: Permission denied @ rb_sysopen - C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/hover_manowar/Resources/hover_i18n.js>
c:/users/administrator/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/hover_manowar/hover_crypto.rbe:50:in initialize' c:/users/administrator/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/hover_manowar/hover_crypto.rbe:50:inopen’
c:/users/administrator/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/hover_manowar/hover_crypto.rbe:50:in write_js_translations' c:/users/administrator/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/hover_manowar/hover_crypto.rbe:20:ininitialize’
C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/hover_manowar.rb:9:in new' C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/hover_manowar.rb:9:in<top (required)>’

(1) Why are you running SketchUp with the built-in Administrator account ?
This is just “begging” for permission issues.

(2) Why is the git gem installed into SketchUp’s embedded Ruby ?

(3) What is the hover_manowar extension, and where did you get it ?

its one the 3d processing team using this software hover tool bar is avaible with sketchup.
can you please guide me whats solution for this i am working on the issue lask week

No I am sorry but I cannot understand what you are posting, and you are not answering the questions.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.