Left mouse click stops working randomly

I was wondering if anyone else is having an issue where you’ll be working along fine, and then your left mouse button will stop working? I had two instances running and the one I was working in stopped responding, tried the other and it was okay. I can restart the app and it’ll work for awhile before it acts up again. I tried disabling all my extensions but it didn’t change the outcome. Right mouse click seems to work fine when I lose the left. I’m running Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.503 and SketchUp Pro version 18.0.16975.

Try a different mouse for a while, see what happens.

I can try that, but the mouse works fine in all other applications. Worth a shot though.

Does the program get frozen for several seconds when you click?

No, I can wait for several minutes and still nothing… I’m still able to use keyboard shortcuts and right click.

I have just started using the free web version on my macbook air and it seems like every 3-4 actions my left mouse click stops working. If I refresh the page it corrects itself but this is extremely annoying. I have tried 3 different types of mouse and all have same issue.