Left-Handed Mode

One thing I’d really like to see, unless of course I’ve missed it, is a left-handed mode which would switch the left and right sets of tabs. It’s really annoying having to lift your hand completely off the drawing to make quick selections.

3 Likes

Hi @randy.mennie Thanks so much for the note! Are there any nuances here that we should pay attention to aside from a fliperoo? Or if we take the interface and literally mirror it, would that get it done for ya?

1 Like

Ability to move controls…. Or just a full reverse of the UI as an option for us left handed users

Please

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply! I think it would be great to be able to simply switch the left and right side tabs. Maybe just a switch control in the settings. I know it sounds like “1st world problems” but watching right-handed people use SU on the iPad they seem to have a much smoother experience not having to lift their hand to uncover the tabs, choose, and then replace their hand.

Thanks
Randy

1 Like

Just a fliperoo (love this technological language) would work great for this leftie!