Layout not updating model refference

WR Shows what I mean above, by drawing the circles on an axis. This is what happens when you do both, see how the endpoints of the circle on the right don’t lie on the centers of the hole…

If you were to dimension that in SU you might not have that much of an issue as you can pull the dia. of the hole with the Dimension tool within the component container…

I send that to LO, as we currently only have linear and angular dimensions (not dia. or radius) I measure the dia. across the hole with the linear dimension tool. This is what happens in LO when I try that on both the holes. The on axis one works fine, but the off axis only shows correctly when the dimension is skewed. I find it does help to bear in mind what kind of dimension you should be getting in advance, to keep an eye on things.

Here’s what happens in LO, depending what I dimension I might not place the dimensions this way in particular but it shows the effect…

BTW If you have any more questions, I think you should continue to ask them in the topic you started below we’re swinging way off topic in this thread now I think.