Layout 23 crashing on start

Layout 23 is crashing when starting. The splash screen displays then the Layout screen displays for several seconds before closing with no report or information.
My profile info is up to date, I believe.
The machine is a Lenovo P16 Gen 1,
Device name Vos_Technica
Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-12800HX 2.00 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)
Device ID BC3040C7-78C2-4AE2-AAC1-29FB8C2FCDC1
Product ID 00355-60839-10217-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

I have updated the graphics driver.

I have been using Sketchup 23 for a few months with no problems. I previously used Sketchup 22 on this machine from January 23 when I purchased the laptop. Layout 22 crashes on startup too now.
Two things have changed on the laptop since successfully using Layout 23, I think there was a Windows 11 update and I have tried a previously unused Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C with USB-A Dock. I have disconnected the dock and updated the Thunderbolt driver and have now also disabled the Thunderbolt controller without success. I am regretting connecting the dock as I feel this may be the cause of the problem. I am uncertain of how to revert to a pre-dock setup. Sketchup 23 works OK.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Have you downloaded and installed the driver directly from the NVIDIA website ?

1 Like

Thanks, Paul. Yes, driver version 31.0.15.3667 installed. That’s the latest I found identified for the graphics card I have.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.