Latest SKU update crashing when using Skalp

Has anybody else had problems with the latest release of SKU pro 17 & Skalp? My program is crashing, this is the 4th time, sent bugsplat to SKU team no response yet. Trying to finish project for client & cant get it done if I cant figure this out
Any suggestions
David

Mac pro / EL cap OS

@jeroen - have you heard of similar issues?

@de71855, …

(1) What information did you supply in the BugSplat dialog, so the team can look up your crashes in the database ?

(2) Your IT info in your member profile is incorrect:

Hey Dan I gave them the info , OSX 10.11.6 & AMD Radeon HD 7xxx 3072 MB Graphics card. I’ll correct my info on my profile, sorry about that

David

1 Like

Thomas,

No, I have not heard of this crash on mac. It may have to ask Guy.
However, I am investigating a bugsplat issue on windows that appears to occur for some of our users (very rare). They see a bugsplat directly upon requiring our ruby C-extension. From the bugsplat log we suspect one of the dependencies of x64-msvcrt-ruby220.dll I hope to contact you on this later, when I hope to have a reproducible scenario. At this time I can only see the splat on the clients computer via screensharing.
Jeroen

Skup '17 just crashed again when I was using Skalp again. Sent a bug splat in Crash Report #22722. Need some help from Sketchup team!!! Haven’t received any reply emails from SketchUp team or Skalp.

David

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.