Landscape print issues

I recently upgraded to layout 2021. since then when printing tabloid size in landscape mode, my prints come out in portrait mode and cut off the page. I’ve confirmed the page setup. I’ve checked the print settings as well. when I print, the preview in the print screen shows the correct layout and orientation. I have the same issue on two different printers. If I choose File/Print and send it to Preview it looks and prints fine from there. Any ideas?

FYI - Docs print fine from other apps, and printing is problem free from Sketchup.

What version of Mac OS are you using? Sometimes using SU or Layout 2021 with older OS X versions cause problems - for example, I use Mojave 10.14.6 and the Names column in the Tags window of the latest version of SU (2021.1.331) doesn’t show enough of the name to be usable. So far, the only fix offered is to upgrade to a later version of OS X.

I don’t know, but I’m wondering if that might be causing your issue in Layout?

Catalina 10.15.7 and the current version of Layout. It’s definitely a weird one.

It may not be relevant, but can you update your profile to show the actual Mac OS X version?

I don’t think I can help further. But @colin might be able to help.

Thanks, it’s the first time posting, so I hadn’t set any preferences. I updated a few.