LANDSCAPE DESIGN Looking for Sketchup / layout drafting person 2022

Hi. I am a Landscape Designer looking for help with various residential landscape projects. All work is completed in Sketchup & Layout.

I am looking for freelancer(s) to help complete the work. It will be work varying from modeling/designing in SketchUp and producing Construction Documents in Layout. It would be helpful for applicants to be knowledgeable in landscape design principles, and how to note and dimension plans.

Regular work

• Strong computer skills and a natural ability to quickly learn and operate different types of software
  • Trimble SketchUp & LayOut knowledge and experience with an understanding of groups, components, layers, scenes, and styles, strongly preferred
  • Knowledge of construction / landscape design, preferred
  • Understanding of project progression through pre-design, schematic design, design development, and construction documentation
  • Ability to create a complete set of residential construction drawings in 2D as well as soon 3-D modeling for design and presentation purposes
  • Strong attention to detail and tech-savvy

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your email…

Can you please send me your resume or samples of work and a little bit about yourself?

Kind Regards,

Clea Cregan

Luis_vane

4m

Hi there,
Hope you’re doing good,

Hello @clea,

Please be aware that users should have a SketchUp (SU) Pro or Shop license in order to LEGALLY provide the services you are seeking. The referenced user has an SU Free license and is therefore inelegible to provide these services.

@clea,

Also, it is best to limit such personal info as phone number & email address to a private message, in lieu of being sent over the open SU Forum.

I design 2 and 3D cad drawings. I have used Sketchup for 11years and I have 4 years of Revit from PCC, I will rebuild old blueprints if needed (I have the tools to take an old floor plan without diminsions and put accurate diminsions back into the plan), and I will go into any home and take measurements and reconstruct the walls in the plans to make the client happy. I can also take any floor plan and create a 3D model of the house with some help from the clients color schemes I can bring their dreams to life in 3 dimensional views. I can then render the image to a more realistic view and finally I can format the image into an animated AVI image. I am willing to go into foreclosures, flipped homes as well as any other type of renovation. I am willing to do floor plans, foundation plans, details, section plans. I am very interested in helping in any way possible. I would also like to sit down and go through what I can offer to your business and your clients. I have volunteered to help build props for several functions.

I am available and I will give you the results you are looking for.

Thanks

Stephen Mentzer

COMPCAD@AOL.COM

Find me on Instagram @stephenmentzer

Or on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenmentzer

Hi, I have been doing landscape design in SketchUp and Layout for roughly 2-years.
I have completed ~25 projects, all residential.
Eric: 415-717-3355 or eric@ggvalues.com

hello , im a 3d sketchup professional , and can do that work for you ,
here you find some samples in my portfolio and a link ,

Behance

lhoucine laoumera on Behance

https://www.linkedin.com/in/laoumera-lhoucine-87a338137/

you can contacte me with pleasure : groovydesigntech@gmail.com

thank you

Hello, again we’re after a drafting person!