I would like to create a SKP file from a tesselated representation (list of triangles). Here is the methodology I use :
- Initialize the API
- Create a SUModelRef
- Get SUEntitiesRef from the model created
- Create a SUGeometryInputRef
- Add all SUPoint3D to SUGeometryInputRef
- Create faces from SUPoint3D and add them to the SUGeometryInputRef
- Create entities from SUGeometryInputRef using SUEntitiesFill
- Clean coedges to have smoth faces
- Save the model to output file
- Release the model.
The code compiles and works but the model I am getting in SKP make is a surface whereas I would like to have a solid group
Below is an illustration, left is what I expect, right is what I get.
What I is wrong in my methodology ? Thanks for your help.
Here is the code sample to create the grey cube.
code example.txt (7.7 KB)