Is there a way to transfer my forum activity to a new account?

I really would appreciate it…

1 Like

Can anyone help this guy?

Not sure. He seems to have multiple personalities.

2 Likes

A moderator should be able, but it is quit early in Boulder.
@colin

1 Like

I don’t think they ‘quit early’ (leave work early) in Boulder. But it is ‘quite early’ there!

Isn’t it a long weekend?

Thanksgiving. Most companies give Thursday and Friday off, unless they work in retail and their shops are open on Black Friday (today).

I would expect Trimble to be closed, yesterday and today.

Back on Monday.

Yeah… office is closed until Monday. @Jody should be able to answer for certain, but I believe you can rename your account… not sure about moving history from one account to another, though…

The usual methods, viewed from this side of the fence, have been to ask for a name change and/or ask for an email address reset. Not sure I have ever seen anyone create a new account and want the history from another account swapped over.

2 Likes

This would be pretty cool, if the email for lineargraphs could be switched to the one for Braden York. Basically, I just want the email switched. Might be a problem though. I changed the SketchUp account owner to the braden York email. And i use SketchUp to sign into this forum on both the accounts, not the email itself… My situation is confusing to me. Hopefully we can figure this out.