Is there a way to have audio notifications for this site?

It would be great if I could be notified by an audio alert if someone replies to my thread while I’m doing something else. Is that possible?

Hello, well you can still activate mail notification and have your phone set to ringing :slight_smile:

Yes, that is exactly what I need. More email! :roll_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You also have notifications that would pop up at the bottom or your screen, depending on your browser. It might not make any sound but it is useful if you’re doing something else

Think outside the box. It probably does not need to be (and should not be) a feature of this forum to play audio, the website just tells the web browser to show a notification.

What your browser does is the browsers (or your) responsibility. You can for example set your browser to ignore (mute) notifications. Or if your browser offers a notification sound, that’s great. And if not, why not search for an extension to customize your browser?

1 Like

Yeah, there are browser notifications. I just didn’t look into whether they can be setup to make a noise. I’ll look further into it.

Thx.