Richard Beauchamp,

Architecte

Courriel :
richard_2311@hotmail.fr

5280 Lac Héroux

St-Boniface QC G0X 2L0

Tél. : 819 535-1557

Envoyé : 5 juillet 2019 09:29

It would help to see your SketchUp model so we can see what you are starting with.

In general, create a scene showing your SketchUp model the way you need to show it in the document. Save the file. Send it to LayOut (SketchUp File menu). Set the rendering type to Vector or Hybrid. Vector if you have no textures to display, Hybrid if there are textures. File>Export>Pdf. A window will pop up after you give the file a name which has a quality setting. Medium is often plenty good but you can choose High if needed. There’s a whole lot more to using LayOut but that is the basics.

Learn more about LayOut here: https://learn.sketchup.com/track/layout-essentials

By the way, you should edit your previous post to remove your address, e-mail address, and phone number. You probably don’t want that information so readily available to bots that might be harvesting that sort of stuff. It’s also against forum guidelines.

Voici l’exemple que je voudrais imprimer en PDF

Richard Beauchamp,

Architecte

Courriel :
richard_2311@hotmail.fr

5280 Lac Héroux

St-Boniface QC G0X 2L0

Tél. : 819 535-1557

Envoyé : 5 juillet 2019 09:50

9.23.9.8.4 24.skp (564 KB)

Here is an example PDF exported at Medium from LayOut
richard_2311.pdf (49.2 KB)
The text in red was added in LayOut

Also note that in SketchUp, I set the camera to Parallel Projection and changed the style to one with a white background.

Then, as I described above, in LayOut, I rendered the viewport in Vector. I could have also set a scale for the view if that was important.