I'm trying to replicate a sauna on sketch up

I’m trying to create a sketch on sketch up similar to the photo attached. Does anyone know how I can do this?

What do you need from the model once it’s made? Is it only a representation of the sauna? Or do you need to model it in a way that would let you develop shop drawings to build one?

What version of SketchUp are you using? “Sauna Sketches” is not a SketchUp version. What operating system? “2024” is not an operating system. What graphics card? “N/A” is not a graphics card.

Marriott Sauna Project Renovation - MARRIOT REVISIONS FOR CITY 1-3-2024 copy.pdf (1.5 MB)

I’m making an L-Shaped bench and I need it to look similar to the picture I previously uploaded but with a different configuration. I just uploaded how the L-shape should look. Right now I’m on the 7 day trial of Sketch up

You could use components to get the look. Make Unique, rotate…

So you’ll be making construction or shop drawings? Modeling the boards as components as @3DxJFD shows would be a good way to go about it.

It would be smart to start by learning the fundamentals beginning with the tutorials at learn.sketchup.com

So that would be SketchUp Pro and not “Sauna Sketches”. Please correct your forum profile.