I hate this crash box app

Hi, meme! If it is of any comfort, I just finished two months of hair-pulling on a similar problem. After many hours of frustration, the simple notion of updating my video driver came to me as a kind of ricochet idea based on someone else’s problem. After pulling my graphics card and using a magnifying lens (why is the name always on the wrong side at the bottom? :frowning: ) I was able to find an update—downloaded, reboot and voila, all problems were gone (well at least those relating to running Maker 2017.

1 Like

Hi Hugh,

Goodness that sounds like a major challenge. I’m glad you were able to repair the issue. It’s funny how something that first appears to be a major setback can be a growth experience. Thanks to all the support, I have the confidence I need to move forward with SU. If I ever have an issue in the future, I know there are good folks willing to share their knowledge.

Good Luck!

Jake

SketchUp recommends that your graphics card have
1024 MB or more of RAM. Performance may be significantly impacted.

Hi Gregnier,

I plan to get the desktop machine this app needs to run on now that I know the program works and help is avaialable. I’ll check the forum to get an idea of the requirements.

Thank you,

Jake

You can find SU 2017’s hardware requirements here:

Hi Mark,

Thank you!

Jake

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.