I do not know how to go further

Hi,
I have tried to implement this house in SketchUp, but not succeeded. Can you help me out? I hope, please, you can assist me.
I have a picture of the house and SketchUp file, how can I include these file?

Best regards

/Ashley

Hi Ashley. Can you upload the images to Google drive or Box.com and then link them here using the link tool in the menu above?

I do not understand, google drive, how do I do?

If the image and the model are not too big, you can just add an answer to this thread, and drag the file(s) into your answer to share them.

Can you show me how to do? I am green.

/Ashley

@Anssi How do I do? I am green.

Drag a file with your mouse from a folder window into your forum reply

att.skp (588.8 KB)

@Anssi Can you help me to solve it? I had tried it several time, but no success.

You really need to ask specific questions. What do you need solved ?

I want from the picture do a CAD design, only the house. Including windows and door.

You need to tell us more about what you have tried and where it went wrong for you. Since we have no idea of what the problem is, we can’t know how to help! It sounds a bit like you are so new to SketchUp that you have no idea where to start modeling. Is that true? If so, you would benefit a lot by studying the tutorials at https://learn.sketchup.com

4 Likes

You have started a MatchPhoto type project, and the photo you use seems to be quite suitable for that. If this is your first SketchUp model, do as @slbaumgartner says and do the free courses. You can also watch the videos at the SketchUp YouTube channel (link at the top of the forum page) - I think there is at least one that deals with Match Photo.

I have looked at rhem but I do not get it right. can you help me with this one. I am very greatful for that.

Nothing works for me,

You can do it so I can learn

Please update your profile. Otherwise, any help is just guessing. Correct help is version and platform-specific.
If you spend some time at The Learning Center, you will learn how to use the tools to get what you want. (interactive tutorials) Also, go to The SketchUp YouTube Channel and pay attention to the Square One series. Both are sponsored by the SketchUp Crew and well worth the time spent there.

2 Likes

I tried to but can not.
the version of SketchUp is 22.0.354 64 bits
and Windows 7

Plz help. If I had something then I can play around.

Search on YouTube for “SketchUp photo match” and you’ll find a lot of good instructional videos…