I can't export to STL on iMac

Thank you Dave I will try again.
Martin

Thank you for your patients. I discovered that if you get into the warehouse via a link you need to follow a different installation process. I had to scroll down a long way to discover this but it now appears in the file menu. I can’t thank you enough for sticking with me!! :grinning: :slightly_smiling_face:
With kind regards
Martin

I need to apologise. I didn’t understand you directions about installation. I eventually discovered what to do when I scrolled a long way down the instruction page. I thought it would appear as a normal download.
Thank you for the link and the advice.
Regards
Martin

Hi
I’ve been a hobby user of sketchup for a lot of years and built a number of 3D models including a 85cm scaled model of the HMS Revenge.
You can imagine my disappointment when I lose my ability to to use the STL export after I lost the freebee 2017 sketchup and had to download it again. I struggle along with the freebee and the latest on-line version which was a hassle but gave me the ability to use the tools in 2017 and STL on line.
Wow… I had no idea that you could get the STL Export back into 2017 freebee as it didn’t show in the extensions and when I saw you little attachment, I was daunted whether it would work.
I’ve loaded it, I’ve put it back in to 2017. It’s there but I still need to design a simple thing and load it to the 3D printer.
Final, a Big thanks to “Box” for making my life a bit more bearable.

I let you all know how I got on… You may even see a break down of the HMS revenge in the warehouse