I broke 'back side' of some objects - please help me fix

Alright, today while drawing and redrawing, at some point I broke the ‘back side’ of some objects. A couple of them I just redrew, but I would rather just be able to fix these ones, or others in the future, especially if they were objects which were hard or time consuming to draw.

On another note, I have no idea at what point this happened, but can anyone hazard a guess as to what I did which caused the deletion?

Thanks and I hope someone can help,

DameronwCNC Mockup Version 6.skp (1.3 MB)

No since probably more than one cause. Use rect tool to set size and then npush pull to set width. I only did one
In general you will find it easier to use components vs groups there are many entities the same so if you have to edit one they will all follow suite.
I copied 3 z of the z plates and then scaled 2 groups of 3 them to fit other two models. Worried about bolt holes and the scaling ops
You need to check dimensions make sure I did all the ops okCNC Mockup Version 6.skp (1.3 MB)

Small update, many of the duplicate group entities converted to component, one definition; those components assigned to layers for visibility control.
You can take from hereAutoSave_AutoSave_CNC Mockup Version 6_1.skp (993.6 KB)

Awesome thanks - I’ll definitely be using components a lot more from now on:)

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.