How to specify XYZ coordinates when draw a continuous line by clicking points?

When I use “eneroth upright extruder” “follow me” function, I have to set a edge line as reference. On a actual terrain, I need to set a edge line as actual profile with XYZ coordinates. So when I draw a line, if I can specify the XYZ location for clicking points, I think the line is what I expect. But how can I do this ?

Thank you.

You can type in XYZ coordinates relative to the model space origin by enclosing them in brackets
for instance [0,0,0] is the origin and [0,0,10’] is ten feet directly above the origin.

If you have one inference point for the beginning of the line:

1. Choose the line tool.

2. Click once to start the line where you want it to begin

3. Let go of the mouse and type the bracket symbol [ then the XYZ coordinates separated by commas. The ending bracket is automatically typed for you. Press return

4. The line is created starting at your click point and ending at the specified XYZ

If you have no inference point either to start or end the line:

1. Choose the line tool.

2. Choose a random place to click for starting a line

3. Let go of the mouse and type the bracket symbol [ then the XYZ coordinates separated by commas. The ending bracket is automatically typed for you. Press return

4. The line is created starting at your random point and ending at the specified XYZ

5. Clear all selections, make sure the line is not selected

6. Choose the move tool

7. Click once on the random end of the line

8. Let go of the mouse and type in another set of coordinates in brackets separated by commas

9. The random beginning point is moved to the specified XYZ coordinates relative to the origin.

You can also use coordinates relative to the previous point by using angle brackets < and > instead of square brackets.

Dear Mr. John_m and “endlessfix”
Thank you very much for your time. I learned.
br