How to set up SketchUp with Office 365 in school

Hi Steve,

Can you please whitelist ocs.nsw.edu.au

Thanks,
Matt

You are all set. Just a reminder, your district admin will still need to accept the terms of use and deploy the app to your domain before you will be able to sign in.

Hi Steve,

We can access SketchUp via the web link SketchUp, but the Microsoft store app always shows the error “There was an issue looking up your account. Tap Next to try again” and doesn’t work for any users, even MS 365 Global administrators. I have deployed the app, re-deployed the app and it is still happening. Tried downloading it straight from the Microsoft store and also tried it from an external PC with no firewall with the same issues. I have also followed all the instructions I can find in the Sketchup Forums with no success. Do you have any other suggestions for getting the app working?

Thanks
Matt

Good afternoon,

@Steve_Ketchup
May I request that our domain be whitelisted?
Domain: charterk12.com

Thank you!

Hello,
Please add our domain to whitelist .
Our domain is** .senamiestukas.lt
E-mail:** jolita.petkeviciene@senamiestukas.lt

Thank You very much

@Steve_Ketchup
Would we also be able to be whitelisted.
Our domain is
ms.brentwood.vic.edu.au

We have added the user permissions via azure as a group, also granted admin consent.

The following domains have been added to the SketchUp for Schools whitelist:

@Jolita: senamiestukas.lt

@billarson1740: charterk12.com

@st00825: ms.brentwood.vic.edu.au

If you have any additional issues accessing SketchUp for Schools please try the following troubleshooting tips for Microsoft O365

Make sure you are completely logged out of Microsoft. This isn’t normally necessary but will reduce the numbers of errors that could occur when logging in for the first time. You can use Chrome’s Incognito Mode, Firefox’s Private Browsing, or Edge’s InPrivate mode to guarantee that you aren’t logged in anywhere.

Access the application via SketchUp 3 and select the “Sign in with Microsoft” option when prompted.

A pop up window should appear. Make sure it isn’t hidden behind the main browser window! If a pop up window does not appear make sure your browser allows pop ups for the edu.sketchup.com domain and reload the webpage.

Next, complete Microsoft’s login workflow using an administrative account for your domain.

Once you select the “Consent on behalf of your organization” and click “Accept” students should be able to login to the application also! If you see a different window it may mean that you are not using an account that has application consent permissions for your organization.

@Steve_Ketchup, after reading this thread, i believe that our district needs to be whitelisted as well. Everything seems to work right to the point where we sign into the Sketchup App with our Office 365 credentials and it just spins and goes back to asking if it is a work or school account. It shows in the Microsoft app management that the licenses were assigned, it is just not letting the last sign in go through.
Our Domain is usd475.org.
Website is www.usd475.org.
Thanks for any assistance with this.

@darrengunderson I have added your domain to our whitelist. Please try logging in again and let me know if you continue to receive the same error message.

That is great, thank you. It seems to have taken care of our sign in issue now. I appreciate the assistance.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Domain Registration Requests