How to print on regular 8 1/2x11 paper

Could someone please direct me as to where I can learn how to print my project on a regular PC printer. When I try to print my project on 8 1/2x11 paper I get a tiny view in the center of the paper approx. 1/2" x 1/2". I would like to learn how I enlarge this to just fit on this size paper. I have looked in places as to how to do this but all I can find is how to print on a 3-D machine.

Is this in Perspective or Parallel Projection? Can you make and share a screen shot showing the settings you are currently using?

Your not going to believe this but after 3-4 days of trying to figure out how to do this I finally found a u-tube video on how to do it. Thank you for responding.

print size settings “Fit to page” with “Use model extents” should do, at least if there is not to much empty space around the model shown.

for Printing to Scale:

• perpendicular standard views only (top/bottom/front/back/right/left)
  • parallel projection only (perspective off)
  • SU window dragged to the min. extent, i.e. showing the model without boundaries of ‘white space’ around
  • print size settings: “Fit to page” or a dedicated “Scale” & “Use model extents”
  • bingo

more info here.