How to look for reference images?

Hi everybody.

Question1: As I said in other occasions English is not my first language, so … I wonder if there are some “magical” words I can use to look for reference images on https://images.google.es/ or another website?

Example:

It belongs to this tutorial:

Question 2:

Can you recommend some tutorial that shows how to model once you’ve placed the different reference images to start to work? I mean … something like the part 2 of the above video.

Thanks in advance.

Question 1: Search google images for “vehicle blueprints”. Lots popped up for me.

1 Like

Thank you @Thorleyian, I didn’t know that word in English,

It makes sense. :slight_smile:

I will really appreciate If someone knows where I can find a tutorial that shows how to model any object once you’ve placed the different reference images to start to work.

1 Like

Search You Tube for SketchUp + Car. I expect you’ll find some videos to show you how to do it.

1 Like

I just looked at You Tube using “model car in SketchUp” as search. There are plenty but like I told you the other day, you will have to decide which are best for you. I can’t recommend any in particular.

Thank you so much you both.

Maybe it’s pretty specific but I was looking for something simpler as the jet that appears at the beginning of the video.

Cars look complex to me, but maybe I can learn from the videos and use that for easier objects.
I’ll try to get by with youtube tutorials :slight_smile:

Thanks again.

I’ve never done it myself, so wouldn’t profess how to show you, that’s why I can’t recommend any in particular. I suppose it’s a combination of using the tools and some trial and error.

Just give it a go, you won’t break anything😃

Trial and error sound good to me:)

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.