How to fix a drawing when objects/lines are off by 1/64

I’m sort of new to SketchUp and am working on a drawing of a treehouse for a school project. I’ve progressed substantially on it, but have just noticed that some lines are off by 1/64. I barely noticed this because I just switched my units from 1/16 to 1/64 inches, and was not able to easily notice when things were off before. Now parts of my flooring and wall faces are not leveled correctly and some will not connect because of this issue. Is there any way to easily fix this issue without having to redraw lines, delete a lot of stuff, etc?
Thank you for reading this.

It depends on how your model is created and how many things need to be fixed. if you could share the .skp file with us we could give you a decent idea of the best route to fix it.

1 Like

How do I share a file?

Upload it either using the 8th icon from the left above your post when you are editing the post, or drag it into the post. If the file size is bigger than about 15MB, use a file sharing service like Dropbox, OneDrive or WeTransfer, make the file editable by others, and post a link in your post on the forum.

As a refinement, save it back to v2017 so that more people can open it to offer advice.

1 Like

I have fixed my issue by creating new lines and using the push/pull tool to make things more even. It took a while to spot every issue, but I was able to do so. Thank you anyway for your help, I appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s the way to do it. And it’s a great lesson in refining your modeling technique in general.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. It is very important to double check measurements and to take your time while placing down lines, so that you know that they are for sure connecting and are cohesive.

1 Like