Thanks for your suggestions.
In the RBZ where the error returned, it is as follows.
hobe.rb(not encryped / requir rb/hogesub)
When I previously put a .rbe file in .rbz, robot sent an error about 5 minutes after application, but this time there is no reply even a few days after application, so I pressed application button again I got an error right after a few minutes.
I do not know if this is related to errors or not.
In this time I tried applying variable html in rb(hogesub02.rb) according to @gkernan's suggestion.
hobe.rb(not encryped / requir rb/hogesub01)
hoge/rb/hogesub01.rb(not encryped / requir rb/hogesub02)
hoge/rb/hogesub02.rb(not encryped, only html part encryped)
Of course, in the local environment before the application, it is working without problem both last time and this time.
I will report it when the result of the application comes back.