How to divide an inch in one thousand

When dividing a line (or curve) using the right-click menu option, the cursor movement will dynamically show the segments. Watch the “Measurements” box … if you type 200 followed by [Enter], it will divide the line into 200 segments (not 7). The arc tool shown at the end (which might be interpreted as being at the beginning of the loop, was an error on my part - I parked the cursor there before terminating the screen capture).

I see, thanks
But I will still prectice

Warm regards

How do we do this vector print?

Any syggestion. I am looking for such a program for a long time now. In the 90 there was a Program by the name of Aperture (not the Apple’s APerture phot) It was very easy to use and mixe with an inventory program.

Whatever approach you take from all the good advise above, If you make the drawn ruler into a group you can stretch it to exact desired length with the scale tool and a correct sample edge of the total length you need. This way you don’t even need to care about the spacing between lines at first. You’ll correct that in the end. All that matters is the number of lines in the sequence.

1 Like