How to clear these errors

Error: #<EOFError: end of file reached>
c:/users/patil/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/rs_window/rubywindow_datcol_class.rbe:47:in `readline'
c:/users/patil/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/rs_window/rubywindow_datcol_class.rbe:47:in `block in DC_Read'
c:/users/patil/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/rs_window/rubywindow_datcol_class.rbe:46:in `times'
c:/users/patil/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/rs_window/rubywindow_datcol_class.rbe:46:in `DC_Read'
c:/users/patil/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/rs_window/rubywindow_datcol_class.rbe:20:in `initialize'
c:/users/patil/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/rs_window/rubywindow_load.rbe:57:in `new'
c:/users/patil/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/rs_window/rubywindow_load.rbe:57:in `<module:RubyWindow>'
c:/users/patil/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/rs_window/rubywindow_load.rbe:2:in `<module:RubySoft>'
c:/users/patil/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/rs_window/rubywindow_load.rbe:1:in `<main>'
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `eval'
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `require'
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `load'
C:/Users/Patil/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/SketchUp/Plugins/RS_Window.rb:22:in `register_extension'
C:/Users/Patil/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/SketchUp/Plugins/RS_Window.rb:22:in `<module:RubySoft>'
C:/Users/Patil/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/SketchUp/Plugins/RS_Window.rb:10:in `<top (required)>'
  • How and when do you get these errors? Some more explanation (besides a backtrace) would be nice for people who take the time to reply.
  • When you write a post with that contains code, select the code and click the </> button to format code properly so that it becomes easier to read. You can still edit (:pencil2:) your post and fix this.
1 Like

The errors appear to be from RubySoft’s window extension. I’ve never used it and the trace reveals it is encrypted so I can’t inspect the source code. I’d suggest you contact them for help.

1 Like