How do I cut holes in sheathing/siding

I see you drawing and deleting a circle pretty easy… QUick question…
Im drawing house frame out. So i put 2x4’s up easy and want to put a piece of ply wood on outside.

Window frame is made… is there an easy way to cut that hole out…

also if I wanted to draw t1-11 siding. it has grooves… the groves should I do them first then cut out window hole or window hole first?..

thanx… neat how you drew that and deleted the circles so fast…
if stupid question sorry kinda new at this 3d stuff…

]/[

Assuming that the framing and the sheathing are in separate groups (which they should be), then you can open the sheathing group, trace the opening from the framing onto the face of the sheathing, then use Push/Pull to push the broken face through to the opposite side.

Something like this:

Granted, if you have drawn the individual sheets, then you will need to break each individual sheet and push it through.

Cool thnx…
I have been doing it that way… and works good now. Figured out the group/component thing the other night. I type in the distance m by hand. Example i make the sheet .5" then i draw box and type in .5" works … But when i go manually i go to far or not far enough… Any kind of marking of when I = the width… Like it change color???

thnx…

hold the button down and move until the surface flashes due to the planes occupying same space, you will see this in Aaron’s clip

That can take a little practice. What you are actually trying to do is snap to the surface of the far side. As @pcmoor said, you can usually see a flicker when the front side that you are pushing overlaps the back side that you are snapping to.