How can do I import A ,lwo file into A Sketchup .KSB File

How can do I import A ,lwo file into A Sketchup .KSB File

.KSB isn’t a sketchup file, it may be a typo and you want to write .SKB, which isn’t what you want either, that is the backup file.
You want to be working with the .skp file.

Sketchup doesn’t have an importer for .iwo files, you should check if lightup exports to a file type that sketchup does work with or use an online file converter to change the .iwo to .obj or something else compatible with .skp

LightWave, to be exact.

According to the documentation, you can export from LightWave in the Collada (.dae) format. That would probably be the best option for import into SketchUp.

Thank you for Help Anssi sir. But fortunately I discovered that I had something all along
to do the Trick. I have had it scenes i started with blender some time back. The Open 3D Model Viewer – Free, Open-Source productivity tool for 3D designers, 3D printing enthusiasts and game programmers. At https://forums.sketchup.com works well for 40+ file formats, including OBJ, 3DS, BLEND, STL FBX, DXF, LWO, LWS, MD5, MD3, MD2, NDO, X, IFC and Collada. & is One of only a few independent FBX Viewers. You should get your self A copy it’s handy. THANK YOU!.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.