Hirst Arts Mold 66

Looking for someone to create a Hirst Arts mold #066 please (or explain how to make it myself). I had bought a bunch of the molds and have been working on putting together a massive castle…but at my current rate of speed I will be done in 3.4 years. So instead I am going to try to print one. I found someone had uploaded the 4" and 8" round castle, but not the 6" round castle.
Thanks so much.

Would you print them on a home 3d printer, or have them printed by a 3d printing service?

I wonder if there would be any time savings in home printing these parts. Maybe someone who has done similar prints can comment. From what I have seen, home 3d printing/extruding is not a fast process either.

Here’s a link to the parts: http://www.hirstarts.com/molds/m66.pdf

Jim,
Thanks for the response. I am more than a newbie here as I am fixing to order a 3d printer but was trying to get some of the groundwork done here first. I started trying to build the 6" tower as there are two with a gatehouse between, then further back is everything else. When I couldnt find the 6" tower on here I tried with some of the others but the dimensions are off.
Thanks for your PDF but I actually already own the real mold of the item…just need the 3d version so I can continue building it in Sketchup. Today I researched how to make 3d images from pictures so I might give that a try…just didn’t know if some of you professionals at this (or at least long time users) already had this or could do it faster.

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.