There are forty-seven Styles saved in the file.
However, all eight Scenes in the model utilize just one Style; Straight Lines 01pix
That Style is not an ordinary Hidden Line Style but rather a Sketchy Edge Style.
• Purge the unused Styles in the file. Window > Styles > Details (little blue arrow icon) > Purge Unused
• Purge the unused Materials in the file.
Window > Materials > Details (little blue arrow icon) > Purge Unused
Notice 59 materials were in the file before purge, but only 24 were in use.
It seems the Sketchy Edge style you’re using really isn’t the way you want to render the model.
• Open the dropdown menu in the Styles Browser and select; Default Styles
• In Default Styles select Hidden Line style.
• Still in the Styles browser, click In Model to work with the styles in the model. (the little house icon)
• Right context click on the Straight Lines 01pix style you don’t want > Delete
• Still in the Styles browser, click Edit > Modeling Settings and deselect the display of Model Axes.
More in a bit…
Hello again @aquariumdesign90
Given the state of the model, it’s apparent you’re not aware of how SketchUp’s layer system works.
SketchUp employs Groups and Components (containers) to isolate geometry.
Layers are an attribute assigned only to the containers which controls their visibility; nothing more.
Does SketchUp Support Layers? — SketchUp Help
Section Animation —SketchUp Help
A Round-Up of Scene and Section Animation Tips & Tricks — SketchUp Sage Site