Help with a white film over screen

Hi, I was creating section cuts this morning. I let my 8 year old son use the computer to do some homework while I had a break, but didn’t shut SketchUp down. When I went back in to keep working, the screen now seems to have a white film applied over the screen. I tried undoing it, but it hasn’t worked. I am a beginner and have been working on this model for weeks and have an assignment due on this model, so any help would be hugely appreciated. I would add a picture, but I don’t know how to do it.
Kind regards, Leigh

Can you share the .skp file so we can see what you’ve got? You could drag and drop the file into a reply if it’s isn’t too large. You could do the same with a screen shot but typically being able to see the .skp file is more helpful that a screen shot.

Is it possible you just have a section plane turned on and it’s large enough to more than fill the screen? Or is it possible Fog is turned on?

Dave thank you. I had more than one section plane turned on, and that was causing the problem. Thanks so much again, you’re a lifesaver!

1 Like

Of course for finish scenes you don’t want to see ANY section planes. You can set them not to view in your style.