Guidelines are white, but listed as black in style

I am pretty new to sketchup, but up until a few minutes ago, I had no problem drawing guidelines. I didn’t even notice I couldn’t see them anymore, until I needed to draw a new one. The guidelines will draw, but they appear white. I can see them with a different colored background, but not with the white background I typically use. I checked my style, and my guidelines are supposed to appear black. I also checked to see if I had turned them off in the view menu, but they are on. Tried undoing a few things, which didn’t help. Tried closing sketchup and opening it again. I’ve read a few posts on here, but haven’t found a solution that helps me. Hoping someone might have an answer.

I am using sketchup pro 2022 on a macbook air running macOS Monterey.

It would help if you uploaded a model that shows this, or at the very least a screenshot.

Assignment 4.skp (5.1 MB)

First thing, get in the habit of purging your models.
Window/Model info/Statistics/Purge unused. This get rid off all the stuff you may have used and deleted.

Took me a minute, you have your model set to display ‘Color by Tag’ and untagged is White.

Thank you so much! I’m definitely still learning. Much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.