Getting started designing

Hello, I am trying to get started sketching something so I can start practicing. However I see no tab or create button to get to the first page???
I purchased PRO so I would have access to cut lists etc but I for the life of me can’t figure out how to open this thing.
It keeps asking which plan I want to buy or trial.

Sorry for such a basic question, but can someone help the moron???

Ray

Can you show a screen shot of what you are seeing so we can give you some direction?

Hi, I think I figured it out. I wasn’t completely finished downloading all the material yet. I thought I had all that done.

thank you
…for the record, I was at the “buy” sketchup page which showed me as a member but wasn’t giving me any options to start a project

Were you looking at the window where you add your e-mail address and password to activate SketchUp Pro? When you open SketchUp it should give you a welcome screen and give you an opportunity to choose a template.

no sir I wasn’t. I actually signed up about a month ago but then Xmas and a sickness got in my way so I’m just getting back to it. If I have other questions or can’t figure from here, I’ll reach back out to you. Time to go to work. Thank you for your time sir!
Ray

2 Likes