Geo Location does not load

Also update flash in IE from www.flash.com.

I also noticed on a Win10 / Edge box that I got a white screen because Edge says there’s a cert problem with maps.google.com.

Hi Barry,

I also have this problem. Windows 10, build 14328.rs1. Sketchup briefly flashes the real map, and then goes to white. The link you provided works fine on both edge and ie, but not in sketchup. Have you found a workaround?

Thanks,

Santiago

I don’t have this preview installed yet. Can anyone else with this version give it a shot while we’re waiting?

Hy Barry, thanks for the reply. Updated my pc to the latest build of windows (14332.rs1), Things are now back to normal… Strange bug…

Santiago

Developer previews can have known issues that there’s just not enough time to fix at the moment. Thanks for responding back - we’ll keep an eye on it.

Hello Barry , Im new to Sketch up , i want to ask you about this problem ,i cant import an area from google map to my sketch up model,when i select area and click grap i get this error sign ,is there a solution? .

SketchUp no longer uses the Google Map API. Please read this:

Yes, in a year lots has changed. PM me the geo-location you’re using, and this should probably have a new thread in the forum.