Generate Report not recognizing grouped items?

My next Band-Aid solution will be to run the available report so that I have a report (csv) template, then copy and paste the component details from the Tray list and use entity info to assess quantity… Faster and less risky than exploding all groups.

Responding here to let everyone know that we are also have issues generating reports.

We have custom attributes to report out our stock quantities, so unfortunately we are unable to use the “offline generate report” feature when going offline. this might get some of you through this period?

Good news is that I’ve reached out to the support team, and Tim has advise they are onto it. I believe is has to do with the report not counting nested components, as Tim also suggested.

Cross fingers we get results today rather than later.

1 Like

We too are having this issue and as you all know, its a major one. So I anyone finds a quick work-around that does not involve exploding everything, I’d be most grateful.

is the problem solved?

I’ve checked again just now and there’s no change yet… Really frustrating! I lost several hours business yesterday and I’m getting further behind by the hour doing manual reports.

I’m also wasting time and a buyer. I make furniture and multi-level components with copies.

Support have contacted all SketchUp developers to try to get help on this issue. @JamesE is the lead support person trying to get help. I just tagged him so he knows to report back here when he has news.

2 Likes

@JamesE Hi. Is there any news? It is necessary to understand how to solve our problems.

Also wondering if there is any news on this?! Causing serious delays to our production!

It was after 11pm when I posted last night, and still only 7:09am. James won’t have seen my tag yet.

We are aware this issue is ongoing and we have escalated this to the appropriate teams. I’ll post in this thread as soon as I hear anything back.

2 Likes

We’ve just been told that there has been a fixed pushed live. Can you all see if things are improved?

1 Like

It’s working for me! It became like before.

working!

I think such functions should work offline.)))

2 Likes

We’re back! Now lets talk compensation!

Working! Thank you team!

Haha, 300 USD / 365 day x 1.5 day
You want your 1.5$ compensation ? ^^

working well for me right now too

More accurately, $1.23 USD. :wink:

$299 USD / 365.25 = $1.23

2 Likes