GAFE school and cannot login via Google

@knguyen Glad to hear that you’re excited about SketchUp for Schools! Your domains have been added.

Hi Joy, we are from a 7-12 College in Tasmania, Australia having this same issue, would it be possible to get our domain whitelisted also?

sbsc.tas.edu.au

Kind Regards
Nathan

Hi @nath, your domain is on the whitelist now.

Hello, we are a K-12 public school district in Delaware with the same problem. Can our domain be whitelisted?

redclayschools.com

Thanks.

@RCCSDTech done!

We seem to be having the same issue as other districts here and I’d appreciate it if you could whitelist cesd.us for me! Thank you.

Hi @stephenpowers Your domain has been added to our whitelist. Please let us know if you have any additional issues accessing SketchUp for Schools.

Hi Steve. Can you please whitelist hawken.edu?

Thank you,

Dave (Hawken School)

Steve, can you please help?

Thank you,

Dave

@dave_hawken thanks for being patient, sorry Steve didn’t get back to you sooner. hawken.edu is now good to go.

We’re in! Thanks Joy!

Hello Joy, Could you please add our two domains? gfalls.wednet.edu and gfsd.me?

Thanks so much,
Dan

@dscollard All set.

Hi I can login with my email (@potentia.se) but my students can’t login with their domain (@elev.potentia.se).

Could you please add our domains?

/Morten

@morten.ingwersen – done

06 07
Still not getting in… Is there a delay before the settings change or am I doing something wrong?
/Morten

Please add sdoj.org to your whitelist.
Thanks

There should be no delay. Please try again from a new or incognito browser and see if it works. Both potentia.se and elev.potentia.se are on the whitelist

@whitew all set.

Joy: is there an address we can email our domains name to be added to the whitelist? Would prefer not to post to a public forum.