GAFE school and cannot login via Google

Hi. We are having the same ‘are you in the right place’ issue on the chromebooks - ok on windows devices but does not recognise gsuite for education login in the sketchup app on chromebook. Please add @redorgprimary.org to the whitelist.
Thanks

hi @kirsty, your domain has been added to the whitelist.

Hi

My mistake - our domain is redoakprimary.org - please could this be added instead.

Thanks

K

Hi Joy,

Can you whitelist: sw.wednet.edu

Thanks,
South Whidbey School District

@iturner done!

Please whitelist: bcpss.org and bcps.k12.md.us for Baltimore City Schools, thanks!!!

all set.

Thanks so much Joy, we are good to go!!!

I’m so happy I found this, is it possible to whitelist dcds.edu for Detroit Country Day Schools as well? I contacted Gsuite’s support about it because people couldn’t login after I installed the app, and my research lead me here. My e-mail is jsiket@dcds.edu and our website is www.dcds.edu

I’m having the same issue. My email is josh.underwood@mason.kyschools.us So please add @mason.kyschools.us and @stu.mason.kyschools.us
Thanks
Josh
Mason county Schools
Maysville, KY 41056

1 Like

@joesketch1, @josh.underwood your domains are on the whitelist. Cheers.

Thanks!! Can’t wait to use it!

Can you please whitelist: loretotoorak.vic.edu.au

Thanks!

Hello,

Can we get our school (Eaglebrook School in Deerfield, MA) eaglebrook.org added to this whitelist to allow access? Thank you.

Bill

@jordp, @williammcguirk Good to go :+1:

Thank you. We’re still having issues with SketchUp being super slow to load on a Chromebook. We get the rotating cursor for many minutes before it finishes loaded. Can that be addressed here or is there a different forum post I should be checking out? Thanks again.

@williammcguirk - there could be a number of reasons for slow page loads. Most often, it has to do with internet connection. Have you tested a wired connection or other wifi options? It could also be rooted in the device. Try accessing SketchUp from Schools from another laptop or computer and see if the load time improves. If you continue to have issues, I would suggest starting another topic.

@joy I believe I’m having the same issue as described in this thread. Could you please whitelist @howellschools.com? TIA!

@eldredc all set.

Joy, I’m super excited to deploy sketchup for our middle school. Could you kindly whitelist our domains?

dixieschooldistrict.org - teachers
dixieschools.org - students

Thank you so much!!