GAFE school and cannot login via Google

Hi @Dean_Pencek – are you representing a K-12 school?

It is @auburn.wednet.edu and @auburnsd.org

Thanks,
Lawrence Boyd MCITP, CCNA+
Network Engineer
Department of Information Technology
Auburn School District #408
915 4th St NE
Auburn WA 98002
Office 253-931-4940
Fax 253-931-8006
lboyd@auburn.wednet.edumailto:lboyd@auburn.wednet.edu

Thanks, @lboydjr. Those domains have been added to our whitelist – give it a try now.

It is working thank you.

Thanks,
Lawrence Boyd MCITP, CCNA+
Network Engineer
Department of Information Technology
Auburn School District #408
915 4th St NE
Auburn WA 98002
Office 253-931-4940
Fax 253-931-8006
lboyd@auburn.wednet.edumailto:lboyd@auburn.wednet.edu

Yes. The Career Technology Center of Lackawanna County.

www.ctclc.edu

@Dean_Pencek

Great, thanks for your reply. You should be all set now.

-Joy

Sorry, still can’t login.

Try logging in and out of your Google account before trying to login to SketchUp for Schools. Let me know how that goes.

Thanks! I’m in now. I checked using 3 different accounts and they all let
me right in!

1 Like

We are experiencing the same issue at St. George’s School. Users receive a continuous login loop, citing that they are not edu users. We have tested student, teacher, and admin accounts, all yielding the same result. We have pro licensing for our lab but would like to offer SketchUp for Schools on the student laptops. What steps do we need to take to resolve? Thanks!

We added the Sketchup for Schools to our G Suite for Education domain (in the UK) several days ago - yet all of our domain users still see the following message when trying to open the app (in Chrome/Firefox, or Safari on OSX)

“SketchUp for Schools is only available for students and teachers in primary and secondary education programs. Please ensure you are using a G Suite for Education account and your account administrator has enabled SketchUp for Schools for your domain.”

Is this not available to UK Schools/Academies?

What is your school’s email domain?

What is your school’s email domain?

Thank you for your response! Stgeorges.edu

We’ve now got it working - we needed to set the Allow access to the Google Classroom API in our Admin console. Once that had taken effect it works for all of our domain users!

Hi John, just to confirm, we have both Classroom and SketchUp turned on for our entire domain (all OUs) in the G Suite Admin panel. Do you need to whitelist stgeorges.edu?

Hi @robyncav,

Yes, we’ve added St. George’s School – give it a try now.

-Joy

Hi SketUp Team,

Just installed the SketUp for Schools App in our GAFE admin panel, and getting the same message as in this thread.

Hoping you can help, our domain is archer.org. I also filled out the SketUp for Schools support form.

Thank you.

• John Chen

Hi Joy,

Unfortunately, it still isn’t working for us. We are getting the same exact error. Thank you again for your help.

Hi @johnchen, can you try logging in again now?