Follow me troubleshooting

Hi. I can’t seem to get the follow me command to work on my skirting board here. It will push pull ok but not follow me. Also I don’t know why I’m having trouble with the section planes to get a better view of the interior. Thanks
follow me.skp (4.9 MB)

Yout profile is grouped but there’s no path in the group for Follow Me to follow. The only thing that might used as a path isburied inside another group.Easiest thing to do is open the skirting board profile for editing and draw a rectangle for a path. Then select the path, get Follow Me, and click on the profile.

As for the section plane, ou need to give us more information about the trouble you’re having.

BTW, you have a bunch of exposed blue back faces. You should correct their orientation. Don’t add materials until the geometry is built correctly.

Thanks Dave!

You’re welcome.

FWIW, I I added the path to the skirting board group. I moved it up so you can see the path has been drawn in.

After running Follow Me and moving it back down. In practice you don’t need to move it up for this.

By the way, you’re using SketchUp 2024 now. Your profile says 2021. Please update your profile.