First time user, trouble understanding how to push shapes all of the way through

No worries. I’ll keep working at my craft. In the meantime, I’ve been trying to make this piece for a few days now. I have four more to prototype. I have to send them to someone to to have them 3D printed in order to set up the new water cooling loop for the computer I built so that I can use the new graphics card that is showing up on Thursday in order to use the new vertical GPU mount I got last week so that I can use the new monitor that showed up today. :slight_smile: I’ll be back with more questions. :slight_smile:

Take Dave’s advice and learn the basics before relying on an extension. The most important advice given to me when I started…and not by Dave…was to make components. The second was to stick to the basics…Dave’s.
Look at how he set’s up SU so you know which side of the object/calmponent that you are looking at.
Enjoy.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.