Filling Color without pattern

I use SketchUp for Web on Mac and have designed some in previous SketchUp Make versions.
I have suddenly got problems filling design structures with plain color. Instead I get a “cloud like pattern” or partial color filling when I use the “bucket” and pick a plain color… I don’t find how to control this in web version.

Share the SketchUp file with us so we can see what you are seeing.

Think you have link now?

Only to the viewer. Please download the skip file to your computer and share it here.

In the viewer it is clear you are seeing what is known as z-fighting. Two faces sharing the same place and the graphics card is unable to decide which one should be in front of the other. Simplest thing would be to delete the large blue face so there is only one face where your plan is. Once you pull the walls up to 3D the z-fighting won’t be visible anyway.

Skiss3.skp (232.0 KB)

Ah, thanks! Tried and succeeded.

Good.

Please complete your forum profile with SketchUP version. That helps us help you.

Dave, I can’t find where I fill out version In the profile… :face_with_peeking_eye:

Blick on the B in the blue circle at the top right corner of the forum window. Click on the person icon, then Preferences, then Profile. Scroll down. Fill in the fields. Remember to scroll to the bottom and click on Save.