Extension Warehouse webshop trouble

I’m trying to purchase an extension, as I have done in the past, with my credit card, the same one as I’ve used in the past.

Except the webshop is not accepting the card number. I thought that maybe it is because the card expires at the end of this month, so I tried my new card, this too gets rejected. Card number invalid in both cases.

Is the webshop fully operational or is it experiencing trouble?

A user who tried to purchase one of my extensions had the same problems earlier today. Could be something broken in the Warehouse.

In fact I haven’t had a single sale today so it’s not unlikely the warehouse is broken.

@ChrisFullmer @tt_su

@ChrisFullmer @tt_su @TheOnlyAaron
I’m still having the same trouble. Any feedback?

@jon do you know the current status of the Extension Warehouse?

Btw, the contact page really should have an option for extension licenses. Even as an extension developer myself I don’t know how I can help users with licensing issues.

I just looked at my sales and there has been one today. Not a single one yesterday or the day before that though. Sales do fluctuate a lot (usually hardly any sales on weekends for instance) but two days without any sales could indicate a problem in the warehouse.

@ChrisFullmer @tt_su @TheOnlyAaron
Hi guys, I’m STILL having trouble buying extensions, with a new credit card this time.

I’ve been contacted by 3-4 people across the world who’ve had their cards declined. I hasn’t happened for some week now though so I though the error had been fixed.

Does the shop say your card number is invalid?

Exactly that yes, however I know the card is fine as I bought some goods
with it omline last week, paid my SU $120 maintenace and Skalp 3 upgrade
with it this week. So it is clearly an EW webshop problem.

Sounds exactly like what the other users experienced. Do you have any special characters (é, å, ä, ö etc) in your name and/or address?

No special characters no.

I forwarded this thread internally last Friday. Someone will be looking into it.

Thank you, appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.