Extension Warehouse login to wrong account?

I just opened the Extension Warehouse from SketchUp, and the window opened already logged in to someone else’s account! Seems like a pretty serious security glitch.

Logging out of the extension warehouse and logging back in shows random users

This is still an issue?

I noticed it some weeks ago in the developer view of Extension Warehouse in the browser, but it disappeared before I could report it. I was able to see the website from another user’s perspective, but clicking any actions gave a “This action is not allowed” message. Back then, I came to the conclusion that it is a privacy issue (server cache serving wrong view).

PM me with details and we’ll take a look.

Sorry @Barry, I fixed it by signing out and back in and now I can’t reproduce it. I opened the EW window and at upper right it had someone else’s id. Since I rarely sign out, it usually opens with my id already there.

YES, this just happened to me moments ago. Did a google account security sweep, but nothing was off or odd. I caught the users name. If that’s even relevant. I’ll share that information privately for those that fix this kind of stuff.

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.