List, search, find and use your components
With Component Manager one can quickly list, search, find and use any component, whether it is already loaded in your model or is located somewhere on your local system (or network drive). Make sense out of total nonsense: Component Manager does not only perform filename based searches but is capable of searching by mutliple embedded attributes. Looking for a specific component in a pool of unnamed .skp-files? Or maybe for a component with a specific value for any given dynamic attribute? Component Manager got you covered.
Component Manager would not be a Manager if it did not let you manage your components, both locally and externally. Starting from version 1.1.239 one can push and pull changes bidirectionally to xRefs. Or, maybe made some changes to a local variant of an xRef by mistake? No problem, with component manager you can revert back to their external xRef representation.
Download directly from the Extension warehouse: https://extensions.sketchup.com/en/content/cadoptimus-component-manager
- added xRefs: Track changes bidirectionally between in-model components and their linked external .skp. Push changes to xRefs, Pull changes from xRefs into your in-model components, or revert the changes you have made by mistake to your local representations.
- Fixed a few bugs that occured on OSX.
- Performance improvements.
- Support for SketchUp 2018. Currently both 2018 and 2019 are supported.
- Support for Groups instead of Components only.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
- Added local library functionality.
- Free version that has unlimited in-model component query functionality and limited up to 15 external components.
- First public release.