Exporting without layer names

When I exported DWGs before section fill it would export without layer names. Now I have to run a Lisp routine on each exported DWG to kill the layers. I thought this was only a 2019 problem but its now in 2020. Is there a way to make it export on all layer zero? Or do I now need to make a feature request? If anyone wants the Lisp routine just ask or maybe I am the only one using my model as the source for my Autocad drawings?

Are you exporting 2D images or your 3D model? 3D models are always exported with the same tags (layers) as exist in your model. For 2D images you can select in the export options whether profile edges are exported to a separate layer or whether section cut edges are exported. Unless enabled, everything gets exported to layer 0.

Yes 2d parallel projection DWGS from the 3d model. The section fills make layers no matter what setting for the rest of the layers. I have everything on layer zero except the section fill areas in the DWG. It makes 2 layers (profileedges and sectioncutedges). Any way to disable that? On a side note Sketchup creates invalid drawings when using Autocad version 12 as the export version. If I don’t use version 12 I get the NLS warning…