EW broken?

Screenshot?

This is the order I see listed for Fredo6 search, sorted new to old.

These are not in chronological publish order, they jump around.

Agree - I’ve had the same issue - I have not been able to get extensions in the Warehouse to sort properly in Chronological order - very frustrating when trying to make YouTube videos about new extensions and you can’t FIND the new extensions! :crazy_face:

1 Like

One possibility is that Trimble is using A/B testing for this feature. So, maybe some users get it right.

On my side, I get it wrong, on all extensions and on mine (which I know the order of publication of).

Let’s see what the EWH developer has to say…

Based on the history here (20 weeks), I wouldn’t hold my breath. However I would like to be pleasantly surprised.

Nothing really.
There is other topic with a lots of reports and idea, e.g. :
update-2-extension-warehouse-planned-maintenance-and-downtime
But the topic opener wasn’t even make effort to respond. (ok: there is one EMPTY promise. ) However he asked specifically in his blog post:

" Of course, we love hearing your feedback. So, let us know what you think, and what you’d like to see in the future."

There were an other “SketchUp Team Member” responded, but I did not see any improvement since or ever.

21 weeks folks

I guess the “very Top Developer” who is responsible for the EW and who wrote the blog post mentioned above, likes to surf more than he listens to our “childish” requests…
Maybe he’s afraid if he changes the EW code, someone ( for example Fredo6 ) will knock him out of the top six …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Another week wasted. 22 weeks.

Hi there all, here we are again, 23 weeks now.

1 Like

my my my, how time flies

24 weeks

25 weeks folks, let that sink in

however there might be a light at the end of the tunnel

25 weeks. Yikes

1 Like

So we add another week to the count, making it 26 weeks at time of writing.

How many weeks in a year? 52 weeks. What is half of that? 26 weeks. Waiting for this to be fixed for half a year now.

Seems to work for me. Hmmm…

Unfortunately, I am 99.9% sure you are wrong.

@ingersoll3design

I agree with @dezmo that you’re, with an exceptionally high rate of probability, wrong. Make a video or GIF of your steps to show it working for you, post it here. I checked again before posting this reply, it is definitely not working.

So what am I looking for exactly?

One is sort by relevance the other is new to old. I see a different sort but am I missing something?

Yes, you missed the fact that VBO Toggle is not the latest (newest) extension. The order is NOT by date. Click on it and check the dates e.g.:
VBO Toggle : 2019/03/18
Eneroth Shadow Memory: 2015/06/02
Curic Align View: 2017/09/06
Then in 4th row :
RoundCorner : 2020/02/03
…and so on

1 Like