Escalar un componente dinamico dentro de otro componente dinamico

Hola estoy intentando crear una ventana con varios marcos pero no se como formular la posicion y el tamaño de los listones para que cuando quiera escalar la ventana completa no cambie el tamaño de los listones ni queden separados unos de otros.
He creado cada liston como un componente para agruparlos (los 4 que forman el 1 marco) en otro componente.
He encontrado algun tutorial que te explica como hacer que solo un marco se escale sin perder la forma del liston, pero nada sobre como añadir marcos interiores.
Donde puede aprender?

post your model and some of us will help

Google translate give me this in English, from the original post in Spanish.

Hi, I’m trying to create a window with several frames but I don’t know how to formulate the position and size of the slats so that when I want to scale the entire window, the slats don’t change size or are separated from each other.
I have created each ‘liston’ [? ribbon? or maybe strip] as a component to group them (the 4 that make up the 1 frame) in another component.
I have found some tutorial that explains how to make only one frame scale without losing the shape of the slat, but nothing on how to add inner frames.
Where can you learn?