There has been the error of no privileges at the library when trying to install SketchUp Make in windows x64, as described:
" The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file: c:\windows\system32\msvcp100.dll "
I’ve tried uninstalling and updating the msvcp100.dll library, run as administrator, disabling antivirus and everything else.
Thank those who can help.
If this message appears during SketchUp installation then it is trying to update your Visual C Runtime Library.
(1) logging into your computer on an Administrator account
(2) download the redistributable package for MS Visual C++ Runtime
choose 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit
(3) Run the downloaded package with elevated privileges (right-click and choose “Run As Administrator”)
(4) Reboot the computer
(5) Again log on to the computer’s Admin account
(6) Re-run the SketchUp Installer with elevated privileges (right-click and choose “Run As Administrator”)
I tried it, but still shows "The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file: c:\windows\system32\msvcp100.dll "
Is the installer located in your user file hierarchy ?
Such as your “
Documents/Downloads” folder ?
You may still get this error, if you try to run the installer from a public folder, such as the “
Public/Documents” folder hierarchy. Windows does not like that.