Well, I started the model over from scratch with a new template and everything. It works fine now. I would still like to know why the other model wasn’t working correctly but at least I have a workable model to continue with.
The original model that I started with is just possessed by demons I think.
@Anssi I did check out your idea of what could be wrong. So once I imported the DXF into the drawing, I started exploding all the groups that I could find. Some of them did have a high Z axis point. However, the model kept crashing and it was just taking too long for my workflow preference. It was more efficient to just start over. Thanks for the input though. Now I know not all things import as flat entities. -Best, Velina