Edge settings not being saved in style

Rooms, clothing, poses, furniture, stickers for your profile page and account upgrades. They can also be traded to other users.

Also, you can switch from virtual currency to cash instead allowing your products to generate real world money.

This is why I’ve had to forgo updating for so long, I would literally lose some side income if I did. IMVU only recently came out with FBX support I think in late 2017 and I’ve been waiting for Sketchup to catch up. Haven’t had much time to keep up with it though so thanks for the update news.

I don’t see any mention of trying to repair your install.
Do you still have the original 2013 installation .exe ?
If so right click on it and select Install as Administrator and choose Repair when the option comes up.
This won’t change any plugins or settings but may fix your issue.

Unfortunately that didn’t seem to make a difference. I even tried reinstalling it. At this point I’m thinking I’ll either have to live with it or see about upgrading.

Upgrading, or should I say, installing a newer version doesn’t mean you lose access to 2013. They install separately.The newer one will become the default, but you can always open in the older one, or run the repair option on the older one to make it the default again.

as a side note, you can set edges, profiles etc to keyboard shortcuts, so one keystroke would turn them on.

I know, I used to have 2015 installed as well. However I kept running into issues with file associations. Files kept trying to open in the wrong version. It got to the point where I had to open Sketchup first then drag the file I wanted to open into it. That got very tedious when you open 20 to 30 files during the day.

Can you show me how to do that?

Go to Window/Preferences/Shortcuts scroll down to View/EdgeStyle/Edges and choose a key.

You can always right click on the file and choose which version to open it with.

Thanks got a shortcut set up now.

I can’t remember if it didn’t create context menu entries or if it they simply didn’t work but I remember that not working for me.

Perhaps the issues you have been having are PC related not SU related.