Dynamic Component Rotate & Scale?

So I did some searching and I don’ think I saw anything that relates to this yet. I am building a dynamic component door to use for modeling and for CDs. I have a 3D version completely scale-able and opens/closes upon a click (no problems there). Along with the 3D version, I also have a 2D version to use in “plan mode” to properly represent the door in 2D once in layout. I also have a separate click action to change the angle of the 2D door (from 90 to 45 to 33). Though graphics standards for CDs typically shows doors open 90 deg with an arch show travel of door to close, there are times I need to show a different angle of “openness”, for whatever reason.

My question is this: When I adjust the rotation angle of the door (which is easy enough to do), is there a way to “scale” the arch swing along with it? Meaning, if the door is open 90 deg, then then arch is a quarter of a circle, when adjusted to 45 deg the arch swing would then be half that, etc.

Right now, I have the actions setup to be an animated rotation and trying to find a way to adjust the size of the arch swing with the animation. My back up plan is to simply create a version of the door at 90, 45, 33, 0 and create a drop down menu to toggle between the varying degrees. With that said, I would much prefer the animated method, hence my post.

Thank you to all who view this, any thoughts would be appreciated!

method 1. fairly simple
Create arcs for all 4 situations, using a known length say if metric, 1m, measure the other size and then make that size a ratio of the other. Toggle the visibility to suit each situation. If 2019, assign each group to a layer with an appropriate dash.
method 2, more complex, greater flexibility
Create two equal and opposing right angle triangles. Axis on the common edge. Hide vertices and face so that the short edges show, like a dash. From the arc input find its length and divide by the dash and any space, create internal copies that rotate to the position required. Radius would be the current door size. There are a few examples of working with arcs and dashed line DCs on this forum that you can search for to help in the build.

This is awesome, really appreciate the info!